Choosing the perfect photographer for your wedding celebrations can seem like endless scrolling through web pages until a style catches your eye. Once you’ve found the style you like, you’re halfway there!
Most couples then go to the pricing page, and understandably so, weddings are expensive and you want to make sure the photographer you hire is going to document every moment and detail that you have meticulously planned.
In amongst these two deciding factors is “Will I like them?”. Your photographer will be with you (and your family and friends) on one of the most emotional days of your life, and as a minimum you should feel happy, comfortable and confident they will deliver a stunning record of your day whilst being discreet and understanding. At best they will be all of the above and you could even gain a new friend. This is what you will receive by choosing me to document your wedding day.
- A professional photographer with over 10 years wedding photography experience.
- A personal service from point of contact through to your wedding day and long after in post production and album design.
- Each of your wedding day pictures edited by hand in my timeless editing style and removing unwanted distractions.
- I work exclusively with Canon professional cameras and lenses, and carry back up equipment just in case of the unexpected.
- Creative documentary approach, the story of your day in an unobtrusive manner with 15 minutes for natural and creative bride & groom photographs.
- Experience of the wedding venues throughout Surrey, Berkshire, Hampshire and London, giving me in depth knowledge of the best places for photography, come rain or shine.
- Wedding day timing advice to ensure your day runs smoothly. If you are looking for other wedding suppliers, I have a wonderful Little White Wedding Book of experienced and trustworthy wedding partners who can help create the vision of your day.
- Generally all round nice person who blends in seamlessly with your guests, great with nervous grooms, tearful dads and last minute bridal dress hiccups!
Please see below for my wedding collection prices. If you do not see a product or service that you would like, please contact me and I will create something bespoke.
- An initial consultation via phone, Skype or at my office to discuss your wedding day plans and ideas for your photography.
- Photography coverage from bridal preparation through to 20 minutes after your first dance.
- Each image digitally enhanced and provided in high resolution in colour and B&W as a Digital Download. This can be shared unlimited times and viewed on a desktop, laptop, tablet, Smart phone or a Smart TV. Printing rights to your pictures allowing you to print at your leisure.
- A password protected on-line gallery to share your wedding pictures with your family and friends.
- A selection of images created into a photo film telling the story of your day.
Additional Photographer £250.00
Engagement Session £200.00
Fun relaxed sessions Monday – Friday, location of your choice, digital images included.
One photographer and one videographer providing full day photography and video coverage. A 10 minute cinematic highlight film, full ceremony and speeches, a 2 minute teaser film – £2800.00
Destination Wedding Photography
Europe – Collection One plus video coverage of your ceremony and destination engagement session, including all travel and expenses £2500.00
Rest of the World – Pricing on Request.
12″x8″ 15 page Coffee Table Book, Linen or Vegan leather cover £250.00
12″x12″ 15 Page Coffee Table Book £350.00
Luxury Folio Fine Art leather bound album. 12″x12″ with 15 pages, expertly designed to display your images. Albums are crafted by hand with soft supple leather covers in a range of stunning colours £495.00
Parents Albums – Reduced sized duplicates of your main album through to bespoke albums created with images of their choice. From £195.00
Professional wedding photography in Surrey, Berkshire, Hampshire and London