Selecting the right wedding photographer for you can be a daunting, especially with so many photography styles and vastly varying prices. If you like my pictures and you’ve made it this far, this is what you will receive by entrusting me to photograph your wedding day.
- A professional photographer with over 10 years wedding photography experience.
- Friendly and professional service from point of contact through to your wedding day and long after in post production and album design.
- Each of your wedding day pictures edited by hand, removing distractions and ensuring each one is perfect.
- I work exclusively with Canon professional cameras and lenses, and carry back up equipment just in case of the unexpected.
- Creative documentary approach, the story of your day in an unobtrusive manner with 15-20 minutes for natural and creative bride & groom photographs.
- Vast experience of wedding venues throughout Surrey, Berkshire, Hampshire and London, with in depth knowledge of the best places for photography, come rain or shine.
- If you need help with any aspect of your wedding day – from timings for your day, group photographs or not through to other wedding suppliers – I have a wonderful list of experienced and trustworthy wedding partners.
- Generally all round nice person who blends in seamlessly with your guests, great with nervous grooms, tearful dads and last minute bridal dress hiccups!
Pricing for wedding photography can vary considerably. I like to keep things simple, providing couples with a price list that is as simple and transparent as possible. This approach allows couples’ to add products and services as required. Available additional options include two photographers, videography, albums and Engagement Sessions. However, If you do not see a product or service that you would like, please contact me and I will create something bespoke.
Wedding Photography Pricing
Keep It Simple
- An initial consultation on the phone or Skype or at my office to discuss your wedding day plans and ideas for your photography.
- Photography coverage from bridal preparation through to just after your first dance, allowing for some fun evening pictures.
- Each image digitally enhanced and provided as a Digital Download, allowing you to print and share at your leisure.
- A password protected on-line gallery to share your wedding pictures with your family and friends.
- A selection of images created into a photo film telling the story of your day.
£1200.00 without album
Add a 12″x12″ Elegant linen bound album with an image of your choice expertly in-laid into the cover designed with 50 of your favourite images. £1500.00
I Want More
Service as above with two photographers providing coverage for your wedding day – £1500.00 (£1800.00 with album)
Two photographers with album upgrade to a fabulous leather bound hand-made Folio Fine Art Wedding album with 20 pages designed to 70 of your favourite images, fifteen 5″x7″ prints of your choice professionally printed on Fuji lustre paper – £1995.00
Pictures and Film
One photographer and one videographer providing full day photography and video coverage filmed in 4k video, full 6o minute edit of your day plus a 5 minute highlights movie – £2400.00
Fabulous Folio Fine Art leather bound album. 12″x12″ with 15 pages, expertly designed to display your images. Albums are crafted by hand with soft supple leather covers in a wide choice of colours £450.00
Have a friend with a good camera? My friend, uncle, sister, cousin is a keen photographer and has offered to photograph our wedding for free? Please take a look at my 10 Reasons to choose a professional wedding photographer.
Professional wedding photography in Surrey, Berkshire, Hampshire and London