Choosing the perfect photographer for your wedding celebrations can seem like endless scrolling through web pages until a style catches your eye. Once you’ve found the style you like, you’re halfway there!
Most couples then go to the pricing page, and understandably so, weddings are expensive and you want to make sure the photographer you hire is going to document every moment and detail that you have meticulously planned.
In amongst these two deciding factors is “Will I like them?”. Your photographer will be with you (and your family and friends) on one of the most emotional days of your life, and as a minimum you should feel happy, comfortable and confident they will deliver a stunning record of your day whilst being discreet and understanding. At best they will be all of the above and you could even gain a new friend. This is what you will receive by choosing me to document your wedding day.
- A professional photographer with over 10 years wedding photography experience.
- A personal service from point of contact through to your wedding day and long after in post production and album design.
- Each of your wedding day pictures edited by hand, removing distractions and ensuring each one is the best it can be.
- I work exclusively with Canon professional cameras and lenses, and carry back up equipment just in case of the unexpected.
- Creative documentary approach, the story of your day in an unobtrusive manner with 15 minutes for natural and creative bride & groom photographs.
- Experience of the wedding venues throughout Surrey, Berkshire, Hampshire and London, giving me in depth knowledge of the best places for photography, come rain or shine.
- Wedding day timing advice to ensure your day runs smoothly. If you are looking for other wedding suppliers, I have a wonderful Little White Wedding Book of experienced and trustworthy wedding partners who can help create the vision of your day.
- Generally all round nice person who blends in seamlessly with your guests, great with nervous grooms, tearful dads and last minute bridal dress hiccups!
Pricing for wedding photography services can vary considerably. I like to keep things simple, providing couples with a price list that is transparent, allowing products and services to be added as required. However, If you do not see a product or service that you would like, please contact me and I will create something bespoke.
Wedding Photography Pricing
- An initial consultation on the phone or Skype or at my office to discuss your wedding day plans and ideas for your photography.
- Photography coverage from bridal preparation through to 20 minutes after your first dance, allowing for some fun evening pictures.
- Each image digitally enhanced and provided in high resolution in colour and black and white as a Digital Download. This allows you to share your wedding pictures as many times as you like and can be viewed on a desktop, laptop, tablet, Smart phone or a Smart TV. Printing rights to your pictures allowing you to print at your leisure.
- A password protected on-line gallery to share your wedding pictures with your family and friends.
- A selection of images created into a photo film telling the story of your day.
Additional Photographer £300.00
Engagement Session £300.00
Fun relaxed sessions Monday – Friday, location of your choice, digital images included.
One photographer and one videographer providing full day photography and video coverage. A 15-20 minute cinematic highlight film, full ceremony and speeches, a 2-5 minute teaser film – £2800.00
Destination Wedding Photography
Europe – Collection One plus video coverage of your ceremony and destination engagement session, including all travel and expenses £2500.00
Rest of the World – Pricing on Request.
12″x8″ 15 Page Coffee Table Book Vegan leather or Linen covers £250.00
12″x12″ 15 Page £350.00
Fabulous Folio Fine Art leather bound album. 12″x12″ with 15 pages, expertly designed to display your images. Albums are crafted by hand with soft supple leather covers in a range of stunning colours £495.00
Parents Albums – Reduced sized duplicates of your main album through to bespoke albums created with images of their choice. From £195.00
Portrait sessions can take place at a location of your choice, the World is our studio! Popular locations local to me are Virginia Water and Windsor Great Park. Beach sessions are also hugely popular but will incur additional cost for travel. Your session can include any number of family members, friends and pets too! Not sure what to wear? Take a look at some examples of complimentary colours and outfits
The Complete Family Session
Sessions are 60-120 minutes and can include as many family members, friends, pets and props! Not sure what to wear, take a look at these inspiration boards.
The Complete Family Session includes a my time and skill on the day and in post production, each image will be digitally enhanced and provided in high resolution on a leather bound USB – ready for you to print or share on social media, all images uploaded to a password protected on-line gallery allowing you to share with family and friends. Price £250.00
Mini Family Portrait Session
A 45 minute family photography location session, my time and skill on the day and in post production, each image will be digitally enhanced and uploaded to a password protected on-line gallery and a 10″x8″ professional print. Additional products can be purchased. Price £85.00
New born Portrait Sessions
New born sessions are a beautiful way to capture those early day and are best photographed within the first 7-14 days. Sessions take place in the comfort of your home, using your familiar surroundings as the backdrop. Pictures are relaxed and informal, no unnatural poses.
Babies are unpredictable with their sleep and feeding patterns, with this in mind please allow a minimum of 90 minutes for your new born photography – sessions can take longer.
Each picture from your session will be digitally enhanced to remove any scratches from little baby nails, through to correcting uneven skin tone. Edited images will be available to view within 14 days of your session and uploaded to a password protected on-line gallery, this is a great way to share your pictures with family and friends. The proud parents will receive a link which will allow you to download all the High Resolution pictures directly to your desktop, laptop, MAC or tablet. You should expect to receive a minimum of 30 pictures. Price £250.00 (travel may apply pending your home location)
Cake Smash Sessions
Cake smash sessions are a brilliant and fun activity for a first or second birthday. These sessions last 30-60 minutes, starting with some simple portrait pictures of your child before unveiling a cake for your child to enjoy! These sessions take place in the comfort of your home. I am more than happy to provide portable backdrop if required. I will provide a cake, unless your child has any specific dietary requirements. Each image will be digitally enhanced and uploaded to a password protected on-line gallery, from here you can choose a 4 Digital Images. Additional products can be purchased. Price £125.00
I can provide a range of beautiful frames and albums to display your finished images. All products are crafted in the UK and would be a beautiful addition to your home. Prices start from £195.00.
Corporate Head Shots £195.00
With the increase in Social media presence, from LinkedIn, Facebook, Corporate Websites through to On-line Dating Sites, a professional head shot can create that perfect first impression. Sessions take place on location – your office, your home or agreed social space. Sessions typically last 30-60 minutes and include 10 high resolution and web friendly, digitally enhanced images that you can select from your password protected on line gallery.
If you would like corporate head shots for your company, please call and I will be happy to create a bespoke price.
Gift vouchers are also available.